About Hunter Valley Brick and Blocklaying
Hunter Valley Brick and Blocklaying Pty Ltd (HVBB) is a locally formed company that prides itself on premium quality delivery of all masonry products. With over 18 years of experience & the incorporation of the HVBB name in December 2017 now with 25 employees and capability of employing large teams to service any size project.
Of late, HVBB have located to a commercial property centrally located in Cessnock CBD. With the acquisition of the property, it allows the housing of all plant under one roof giving HVBB greater control of maintenance, upkeep and compliance. A large commercial office is also fully equipped with the latest IT software in estimating, project management and accounting. This allows accuracy of project quantities during the quotation process, early identification of ‘buildability’ and control of progress during project management phases. The office is staffed by highly experienced industry specialists who interact with site personnel and principal contractors.
HVBB deliver pricing to reflect our clients’ expectations. Whether it be supply of product as specified including labour or labour only, HVBB strive to deliver clarity and unparalleled service in every aspect from concept to completion of any project. HVBB are always available to advise and plan out all projects to deliver our clients’ expectations.
With a large portfolio of wide diversity in the product, HVBB has been sought out by all sectors including: Civil, Commercial and Residential.
Some of these projects and clients are listed below.
1. Daracon – Shortland Waters- 30,000 jumbo blocks
2. Mars – Bolton street Newcastle- 10,000 blocks
3. Mars – Donald street Hamilton – 30,000 blocks
4. Yarrum Designer Homes – multiple award winning homes
5. TFB Constructions – white park equine centre scone – 5,000 blocks
6. Lance Murray Building – Leo Gate Winery, 50,000 bricks and stone work
7. Lance Murray Building – Pole Herefords Richmondvale -100,000 bricks
8. WA Brown Build – multiple large industrial sites
9. Yarrum Designer Homes- Cantalina Village – stage 1 – 32 homes
10. Kingston Building- multiple commercial projects
11. Mars – Caves Beach apartments 4x large unit blocks 200,000 bricks
HVBB looks forward with great expectations of future long-term repeat clients.
Where it all began
We joined facebook
We've been sharing our many projects with you on facebook via photos and video.
Incorporation of Hunter Valley Brick & Blocklaying.
We committed to sponsoring the Belmont South Rabbitohs in February.
We sponsored the Hunter Valley Bantam Club awards in July.
Job of the week award
Our apprentice, Zandalea won TAFE job of the week for '200 series block job' in July.
We moved into our new premises at 182 Vincent Street Cessnock in October.
Awards & News
Our apprentice, Zandalea won TAFE NSW's apprentice of the year! An awesome achievement, which made the Newcastle Herald in November.